Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bahama's!!!

Well we just got back from probably one of the best trips we have ever been on.....

This was Brent and I's first time to the Bahama's. It was beautiful in some parts others not so much. The weather was gorgeous, the beach was amazing and the food was divine...we had such a great time. We went on Carnival Imagination the ship was amazing and let me just say the staff was great I wanted to bring all of them home with me. Each day when you would leave your room they would come in and clean everything up and make the bed. Then if you came in to change or just lay around a little bite once you left your room they would come back in to you room and fix the sheets on the bed and pick up whatever was on the floor or bed..Every night they would come turn down your sheets and put a mint on your pillow and make some type of animal out of a towel....AMAZING!!! who could ask for more?!
My favorite part of the whole trip was when we went to Nassau and went swimming with the dolphins wow what such gorgeous animals..and went to a great water parks. This water park was voted to be one of the best top 10 in the world!!! Nassau was so pretty alot of famous people have homes there. And some of these peoples boats where bigger then my house...
I have to say that it was so nice to have a break from being mommy and to spend such fun quality time with my hubby!! It was such a rejuvenating, relaxing and much needed trip!!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Wow....I could watch that slideshow ALL day long! Glad you two had a great time!

Holli said...

Where oh where has our Betty gone.....Just checking on you it has been over a month!