Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Atlanta

Me and Mindi had to go to Atlanta last weekend for work... I have to say now that Mindi is working with me and she goes to Atlanta with me it is much more fun to go!!We had so much fun even if it was for work!!!!





I did Mindi's hair while we were there!! I'm a jack of all trades master of none


okay let me explain what is happen here....Mindi's back window on her car would not stay up..so when we got to Atlanta we went to wal-mart and got some duck-tape and fixed that baby right up!!! Yes the duck-tape is teal we could have gotten sliver but the teal was pretty..Add a captionokay let me explain what is happen here....Mindi's back window on her car would not stay up..so when we got to Atlanta we went to wal-mart and got some duck-tape and fixed that baby right up!!! Yes the duck-tape is teal we could have gotten sliver but the teal was pretty..



on our way to Atlanta...Mindi was cold and I was about to burn up...And she is the pregnant one!!!

No comments: