Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well another Christmas has come and gone. It's hard to believe that it's almost 2009It is always so fun to go to all the Christmas parties and be with the one's you love the most during Christmas. Our kids as always had way to many presents. I love being able to spent that time with them because I know that they are only small for a short while. I think that I have as much fun on Christmas as they do to see the look on there face to see what Santa has brought them!!! Since Sara Beth is now in Kindergarten this was her first year to have a "Christmas Party" at school. It took me and Brent both to do the parties this year one of us had to stay with Lane and the other with Sara Beth. Before she was in school it was easy me Brent and Sara Beth would all go to Lane's parties. So between running from Sara Beth's class room and back to Lane's room I really did not get to see much of the parties this year, but I did get a few pictures made from both parties.






Now here are some pictures from Christmas day at our house and Christmas eve at my mom and dad's house. Also from Christmas on Brent's side of the family!!!








No comments: