Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

My baby girl turned 6 on Dec 6... WOW 6 I can't believe it... We had a fun weekend First off I took some cupcakes to Sara Beth school on Friday and then I took her to get a manicure and pedicure. Let me just say she LOVED that.





We had told Sara Beth that she could have a few friends over to stay the night on Saturday and we would take them all out to eat and to the Parade here in Shelbyville. We told her to pick anywhere in Shelbyville to eat and the child picked Burger King of all places to go!!! The girls all had a great time together and really liked the parade.
Here are a few things that I learned over the weekend with 6 little girls....
1) 2 kids are enough for me (1boy 1 girl)
2) girls don't play together as well as boys! i.e. "mom... she said she wasn't my friend anymore"... "Ms. Betty..I had that baby doll first".... "mom I don't want them to play with my toys"...
3) Before I have that many kids over again I will have to have a bigger house!!
4) Girls need more sleep than boys do!!!
5) If church starts at 10 you have to get up at 6 to get all 6 girls and yourself ready just to get there by 11!!!







1 comment:

Holli said...

Happy Birthday Sara Beth!! Oh yeah, I remember those girlie slumber parties! We have had ONE big slumber party and ONE was enough!