Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Please Pray

I have come across so many different blogs since I started mine. It's always net to see what is happen in other people lives. I have came across one family that has just broken my heart. The Stamp family I have just marveled at the faith that this family has in God.
From what I understand this sweet family has been trying so hard to have a baby and they final were able to get pregnant. Well she had her sweet baby girl Harper on Friday. Harper is very sick and is in critical care. This family has ask for prayers for there baby girl. So Please visit there blog and please...please say a prayer for that whole family as they go throw this trying time.

1 comment:

Holli said...

I have been following Kelly's pregnancy since Kim did a painting for her. I can not get over this but I know that God WILL heal little Harper and let her go home to her oh so sweet nursery! We just don't realize how lucky we are! Thank God for our healthy babies! Sending lots of prayers Harper's way!