Friday, January 9, 2009

She said WHAT???


Leave it to Sara Beth to say something like this....
Last night we were about to start eating dinner and Brent had just got the food out of the oven. He had told the kids that it was hot and to be careful... Everything was going good we were talking to the kids about there day at school and about what we were doing this weekend... Well I was just about to take my first bite of food when what do we hear come out of Sara Beth mouth "DAM IT my food is hot"!!! What in the world? She is only 6 and already saying cuss words... My oh My... Well after me and Brent picked our mouths up off the floor. We had a talk with her & Lane both about why cuss words were not nice to say!! There is no telling where she hear that from,but one thing is for sure is didn't hear it from us.. Kids you never know what they will say:-)

No comments: