Thursday, August 21, 2008

Welcome to the world....



This is my new great niece Miss Chloe Ann Clanton.. She was born yesterday Aug 20th at 2:16... She weighed 8 pounds 8 ounce... My niece Chelsey did great during the whole thing... She pushed for 15 mins that's right I said 15 mins people....WOW....

Here's the "new" Family...


We are so happy for the new Clanton Family.. And wise them all the best!!!

One baby down and two more to go.. My sister-in law is having TWIN boys!!! We are all anxious about meeting the two little guys... Oh and get this they will be born on MY birthday Oct 28th how stinking cool is that!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey Betty - it seems everytime I email you, you don't get it. So, I'm going to try it this way . . . I'm glad you got in contact with Rena' - Isn't she a hoot!! You will have to post pictures when you get your new do!!

And I see you have small words linked on your blog!! Thanks!!