Monday, June 16, 2008

LETS PLAY CATCH UP!!!

So.... let me tell you a little bit about whats been happen the past couple of months since I just started this. Lane is out of school and made it to the 2nd grade..... ( Where is my little baby boy gone too.) He is going to be able to have his same teacher that he had in 1st grade. Ms. Thompson she is great and Lane really likes her. We didn't have a lot of trouble this year in school. We had a couple of notes sent home because Lane has a hard time being quiet.... but if you know his dad you know that he gets it honestly!!!! Sara Beth graduated from Pre School and as she says "she's ready for big girl school now." She has been going to dance for two years and she just had her dance recital and may I say she was a show stopper. Both Lane and Sara Beth are very active in baseball well Lane is Sara Beth doesn't really care if she plays, but she out there every time they have a game. Lane made all stars for the second time. GO LANE!!!! Both Lane and Sara Beth are going to S.A.C.P this summer so far so good they really like to go on all the trips that they take. They get to go to the pool every Tuesday they love that. As for Brent he is always on the go. He is the coach for Lane's all star team also the youth leader at our church and a wonderful Christian husband. He is going to kill me for telling this but he turns the big 30 this year. Well I'm next in line I work full time at Bedford County Chiropractic and I love it. I try to make it to all of my kid's game and every thing at church as well..... sometimes that's hard to do.... but what do you do about it? I started this blog so family and friends could stay in touch with what we do. I hope that I have time to keep it up to date. If a few days go by and I've not posted anything just check back in later.

No comments: