Monday, June 30, 2008

What am I going to do......

Brent went to church camp yesterday for a week... A whole week just me and the two kids..My poor babies were sooo upset all day yesterday because daddy was leaving...never mind that there mom was going to be with them.... It was ALL about dad...... I'm not sure how I'm going to do it all by myself this week... Lane and Sara Beth have to be picked up by 6 at s.a.c.p. Lane has baseball at 6 and I don't get off work till 6... Do you see something wrong with this picture.... The church ask me to go to camp as well.... here is my major complaint I had with that.... (1) I don't camp.....(2) I don't camp....(3) No AC.....NO Way......Brent told them that it was better if I did not go because when I get hot I get really moody (whatever)...I told Brent that if I was a stay at home mom (like I want to be) then I would not have to worry about getting the kids pick up on time... I don't think that he liked that to much...OK I'll get off my soap box now....Please pray that Brent and all the youth at camp have a safe and fun time....

So before Brent went off to camp this weekend we had a lot of fun. We had a few baseball games...after the game on Saturday we went to Brent's best friends house for his little girls birthday.

The kids had sooo much fun in the pool....





After swimming and Birthday cake the girls played dress up they were so sweet.....




And some not so sweet....



I am sure that I will not have time to post anything this week... So please say a little prayer for me this week that I make it without any problems...

We hope that you and your family have a happy and safe 4th of July.....

1 comment:

Holli said...

Good luck dear...it is very hard to do it all by yourself, I don't see how single parents do it.
You should have sent the kidos to church camp with Brent and man what a week it would have been!