Thursday, June 19, 2008

WHAT A GIFT!!!

Daisypath Vacation Ticker
So in August Brent turns 30 then in September we have our 7 year anniversary and in October I turn 28. Brent has always wanted to go on a cruise and being the GREAT wife that I am lol I planned a trip for me and Brent (no kids) in September to celebrate our birthdays and our anniversary. I wanted it to be a surprise but Brent found out about it a couple of months ago. We will be going on a five day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean!! We are flying down to Fort Lauderdale on Sunday September 7 to see my bother and sister-in law a day early then on Monday September 8 off we go.
Here is the agenda for the week:
****Monday-leave Miami
****Tuesday-Fun day at sea
****Wednesday-Grand Turk
****Thursday-Half moon Cay
****Friday-Nassau
****Saturday-back to Miami
We are so excited we have not been anywhere by ourselves since are honeymoon. We hate to leave the kids for a week but I'm sure they will be fine. Please pray that we have a safe trip and that our kids will be ok while mom and dad are gone!!!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Fun....Fun!!! Can I sneak in a suitcase? I promise you will never know I'm there!!!

Whewwwwww, 30 Brent??? Man you are getting old!!!

Susan said...

YEAH RIGHT Holli not after the way you acted at the reunion!! lol

The BIG 30!!! HA HA HA HA