Monday, June 16, 2008

What a weekend

Ok... so this past weekend we had five baseball games. Wow was it hot!!! I told everyone that I would post pictures of the games on our blog. I was soooo busy getting everything ready to go to Alabama I didn't even get the camera. Sorry no pictures this time. Well out of the five games they won one. Lane did great!!! Lane made one play that surprised everyone. Here's the play by play!!!! He plays short stop so the ball was hit to him he caught it in the air (1 out) the runner on second was heading to third and the runner on first was heading to second but after Lane caught the ball the play was no good. Lane ran to second base got that runner out before he got back to the base (2 outs) then he ran and got the boy out that was running back to frist ( 3 outs). Three outs in one play GO LANE!!!!! Brent was so proud he bought Lane a new bat and ball bag. I don't know who was more excited Brent, Lane or Me. But let me tell you I was one proud Mom. Brent had a great fathers day we didn't do much just the same old thing. We went to church then went out to eat like every other crazy person. Oh... before I forget I have to tell my friends little girl who turns four...Happy Birthday Chole!!!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Whwewhhoooo.....way to go Lane!!! Oh my...I can just see Brent!! Isn't it funny how we parents get so excited over our babies......there isn't anything like 'em!

Susan said...

Just a couple of more years and Ethan will be old enough to play. I can't wait!!! Lane looks just like brent!!